Thank you for visiting our website www.tseke.com (“Site”). The website and our other programs and services are the “Services” and are owned and operated by Omstan Limited trading as Stanley Tseke. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. You can also contact us anytime via email@example.com to ask about our privacy policies, which are all below.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We will never give, lease or sell your personal information. Period!
• Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
• Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
• Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
• Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
• User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Collected Information and Their Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
• Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information (PII) may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
• Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service, as this may affect how our website functions.
The Website Uses the Following Types of Cookies:
a. ‘session cookies’ which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. ‘persistent cookies’ which are read-only by the website, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example, to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c. ‘third party cookies’ which are set by other online Services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyse our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website may not operate properly, and your online experience may be limited.
Use of Collected Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Third-Party Collection of Information
We expect our partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. However, be aware that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our website and Service, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our website you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a www.tseke.com page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through our website and Service, you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, websites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties.
• Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorised access or abuse our website, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Omstan Limited may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our Service
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it’s not overridden by your rights
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Omstan Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Omstan Limited relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California Consumers Under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
• Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
• Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
• Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage:
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service or on our website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Websites
Our website or Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website.
We may use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the website. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Service to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser).
[Add information regarding opt-out options from personalised advertisements, such as:] You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites:
http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our Service, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy, we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important email communications without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our website is not designed for or directed at children. And our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
Under no circumstances shall we allow the use of our Service by children without prior consent or authorisation by a parent or legal guardian.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the website or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact us by mail at:
30 Commonwealth Way,
Last Modified: 14th February 2021